Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I "WANT" List
Things I want to have:
1. Positive generating business.
2. Healthy & slim body
3. A happy family
4. A loving husband
5. A pair of adorable children
6. Double-storey/ Condominium in Klang Valley
7. Nissan/ Honda Car
8. Vacation at least once a year
9. RM1 million before 35
10. More good friends
Things I want to be:
1. A successful business owner
2. A sucessful investor
3. A good leader
4. A problem solver
5. A successful copywriter
6. A filial daughter & daughter-in-law
7. A good sister
8. A good wife
9. A good mother
10. A good boss
Things I want to do:
1. Build a copywriting part-time business
2. Married before 30
3. Stop blaming & complaining (Take 100% responsibility)
4. Improved leadership skill
5. Improved problem solving skill
6. Improved personal & interpersonal skills
7. Save at least 20% of my saving
8. Exercise 30mins every day
9. Eat at least 1 fruit every day
10. Changed a new job
1. Positive generating business.
2. Healthy & slim body
3. A happy family
4. A loving husband
5. A pair of adorable children
6. Double-storey/ Condominium in Klang Valley
7. Nissan/ Honda Car
8. Vacation at least once a year
9. RM1 million before 35
10. More good friends
Things I want to be:
1. A successful business owner
2. A sucessful investor
3. A good leader
4. A problem solver
5. A successful copywriter
6. A filial daughter & daughter-in-law
7. A good sister
8. A good wife
9. A good mother
10. A good boss
Things I want to do:
1. Build a copywriting part-time business
2. Married before 30
3. Stop blaming & complaining (Take 100% responsibility)
4. Improved leadership skill
5. Improved problem solving skill
6. Improved personal & interpersonal skills
7. Save at least 20% of my saving
8. Exercise 30mins every day
9. Eat at least 1 fruit every day
10. Changed a new job
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment